I need help I need help

1. Add a snare or clap!
2. The lead sounds good but it seemed like it didnt fit well with some of the sounds. It might have just been the notes or the note structure that you used but it could use some work.
3. Balence out the sound levels. comparatively the screeching lead is waaayy too overpowering. I can barely hear the piano.

BlueOceans responds:

There already is a clap. Thankyou.

Unfinished 2011 Project Unfinished 2011 Project

the Snare is too compressed sounding and not anywhere near loud enough. If you want to have a really loud kick then you need a loud snare. in dubstep thats important. other than that i like what you did

Anakoreten responds:

With the music you're making I'm not sure you're in the best seat to hand out production advice. I'm really not saying this to be a douche - but I had a look at what you called dubstep and I'm not sure you understand the concept at all.
So please, realize that you sound like an ass handing out advice to others backed up with what you have to show on your own page.

And within the polishing part of a track is the final mixing and mastering, which is a point I obviously never got around to, and that is in the desc (unless you missed the 'unfinished' bit in the name)

Benny Bedaft Bunk Benny Bedaft Bunk

awesome! this is chill and quiet enough to use as background in youtube videos, but still has a nice sounding bass and a good melody and is good for regular listening